Tai Chi Group
Outdoor Tai Chi in Gowrie Junction begins with a gentle warm upwhich consists of a series of easy stretches. Kelly will then go through the full set of 19 moves. Simply follow along.
If you are new to this group, Kelly will teach you each move in an easy to learn manner. Class begins at 9am and finishes at 10am. Cost is $10 per person, per class. Pay as you go. No experience is required.
There are 19 movements to learn within this set. They are as follows:
1. Commencement of Tai Chi
3. Wave Hands Like Clouds (x3 left)
5. Fair Lady Works The Shuttle (left & right)
7. Toe Kick (left & right)
9. Wave Hands Like Clouds (x3 right)
11. Wave Hands Like Clouds (x3 left)
13. Stroking Birds Tail (left)
15. Stroking Birds Tail (right)
17. Wave Hands Like Clouds (x3 right)
19. Closing Movement
Tai Chi Health Benefits:
- Is suitable for almost anyone
- Relieves pain and improves quality of life for people with arthritis and medical conditions
- Improves muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, balance and posture
- Relieves stress, improves concentration and relaxation
- Integrates body and mind
- Socialise with new friends
Join us for Easy Move Tai Chi in 2 easy steps. Please fill in the booking form only if you are committed to turn up. Thank you.
Tai Chi Booking Form
After you have submitted the booking form, please make sure you have $10 cash to pay on the day BEFORE class begins.
You will also need to bring along a water bottle and comfortable shoes to do Tai Chi in. This is an outdoor class only. If it rains on the day, we'll tai chi in the garage. If class is cancelled for some unknown reason, it will appear on the business page here