Tai Chi Classes
Tai Chi Classes are held every Thursday morning in Gowrie Junction.
This is a beginners class all throughout January and February.
Class begins at 6.30am and finishes at 7.15am.
Cost is $10 per class. Pay as you go.
Bookings are essential.
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝘼𝙄 𝘾𝙃𝙄 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 ♥ ˜”*°•.˜”*°• •°*”˜.•°*”˜
If you would like to participate in this class, please let me know and I'll get it organised. Here's to a healthy, easy moving, balanced body/mind for 2022 <3
- No experience is required for these Tai Chi classes in Gowrie Junction
- For family or friend groups of 4 or more people per class
- Or for work place groups (enquire for more information)
- Choose your own day or days (available 7 days a week)
- Set a time for your class (anywhere between 6am - 7pm)
- Show up for class 6 times (within 6 weeks max) and learn the entire set of 19 moves
- $15 per person per class
Each class begins with a gentle warm up which consists of a series of easy stretches. Kelly will then go through the full set of 19 moves over a six week period. Simply follow along in every class as you expand your set to the full 19 moves. Do not push yourself during class. Tai Chi teaches your body how to move slowly and with ease. Listen to your body as everything about you slows right down.
There are 19 movements to learn within this set. They are as follows:
1. Commencement of Tai Chi
3. Wave Hands Like Clouds (x3 left)
5. Fair Lady Works The Shuttle (left & right)
7. Toe Kick (left & right)
9. Wave Hands Like Clouds (x3 right)
11. Wave Hands Like Clouds (x3 left)
13. Stroking Birds Tail (left)
15. Stroking Birds Tail (right)
17. Wave Hands Like Clouds (x3 right)
19. Closing Movement
Tai Chi Health Benefits:
- Is suitable for almost anyone
- Relieves pain and improves quality of life for people with arthritis and medical conditions
- Improves muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, balance and posture
- Relieves stress, improves concentration and relaxation
- Integrates body and mind
- Socialise with new friends