How To Read your Results
After Your Chakra Check You Will Be Able To:
- See what each Chakra relates to
- Understand how these energy centres can affect your relationships, finances and health
- Get an idea of what you could expect in your external world when your Chakra is flowing/spinning freely
- Discover how you could be causing your Chakras to be imbalanced
- See what you could expect in your external reality when a Chakra is blocked
- Learn about some internal physical symptoms that you could be experiencing due to a blocked Chakra
So you've had your Chakras checked by Kelly and you will now have a picture in your hands that looks something like this
Your chart could have ticks, dots, ovals and lines on it. Here's what it means
- A Tick = Spinning Freely (pendulum made a nice circle)
- A Dot = Blocked (pendulum didn't move)
- A line or oval shape = Imbalance (pendulum swung sideways or didn't quite make a perfect circle)
Now Take Some Time To Compare Your Mini Chakra Chart Results With The Details Listed Here.
Please note: you will be taken back to our other website to access the chakra check menu.
Questions About Your Chakras?
Please Comment Below
Freebies - Events & Courses