Keto Ice Cream
This Keto ice cream is my favourite guilt free dessert for that mini chocolate hit ;) OMG! I love chocolate!
When in "bad habit land" I used to grab a bag of chips after dinner and fog eat while watching TV. Now it's a keto ice cream instead and I thoroughly enjoy every frozen mouthful.
I like to make 4 at a time so that's 4 days worth of ice creams for me. I don't always have one every night but it's there if I feel like it.
I use the little jelly cups that have lids. (as in the photo). They hold about 200 mls of ice cream.
- Greek Yogurt (enough to fill 4 cups)
- 2 teaspoons Stevia per cup (I use this because I think Greek yogurt is pretty strong so the sweetness helps for me)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa per cup
- a pinch of chia seeds per cup (if you like)
- 1/2 teaspoon of crushed almond slivers (if you like)
How to make keto ice cream
1. Fill the jelly cups half way with Greek Style Yoghurt so they don't overflow when you add any other bits and pieces.
2. Add the stevia, cocoa, chia seeds and nuts
3. Gently fold the mixture with a spoon until combined.
4. Top up the jelly cup with extra Greek Yogurt and mix gently. Put the lids on when done.
5. Freeze for a few hours or overnight and enjoy!
Keto Ice CreamTips
You don't need to add anything that you don't want to. Experiment with nuts and seeds. You could even add fruits such as blueberries, raspberries or strawberries. Play around with fruitsuntil you find your favourite way of creating your own keto ice cream. Enjoy!