Team Member Package
If You Have a Unique Skillset and Love to See People Flourish in Life, Read On . . .
This is an opportunity for people that can offer a way for others to flourish by teaching some form of wellbeing through personal, emotional, mental and/or spiritual development. My name is Kelly and I am looking for prospective teachers, advisors and helping hands to work alongside me at upcoming retreats. I have a very specific selection in mind so please keep reading if you would like to find out more to see if you would like to apply.
So far, these retreats will be held during Winter or Spring in the Bunya Mountains (approx 90 minute drive from Toowoomba) and in the summer time at a Sunshine Coast location. I also hope to take these retreats to New Zealand over the coming years.
All retreats will be different so if you meet the criteria, you could be suited more so to teach at one retreat compared to another. At the retreat, you will have between 1 to 2 hours to deliver something of value to a small group of between 10 - to 20 people. What you will deliver is entirely up to you but it must be
- wellness related and coming from a positive viewpoint rather than a negative one
- a mini workshop or learning experience
- preferably interactive for participants
- you are encouraged to provide handouts that participants can use for their benefit
- you are encouraged to provide handouts about your business but keep it straight to the point (you're not there to sell your business, you're there to give immediate value) The more value you give, the more participants will track you down after the retreat to continue business with you.
- give participants something of great value that they can either take home (a physical product from you or one you have taught them to make) or something they can incorporate into their lives to be able to help themselves achieve wellness in one form or another
You must have your own public liability insurance. If you need help with this, I am happy to give you instruction.
You must also be open to being paid for your time (at a guesstimate, a minimum of approx $100 an hour delivering to a group of 10 people.) . You are responsible for any out of pocket expenses for any products that you might bring along for your teaching. Payment will be made directly to your nominated bank account after the retreat.
You are responsible for your own transport (and accommodation if you will be staying for the duration )
As a team member, you must be willing to have retreat participants anonymously critique your teaching and delivery methods as the participants will be the ones that have the final say if they would like to see you at future retreats (or not). This information will be passed on to you after the retreat. Either way, please take all critiques as an opportunity for growth to be able to improve yourself even further. We are all a work in progress. Embrace it all.
As a team member, you would need to promote yourself and the retreat, before the event. You would also need to send me a nice photo of yourself and make a short 1 - 2 minute video about what you will be sharing at the retreat. These will be added to our Facebook pages and our retreat page on this website and will link back to you.
This opportunity will not be suitable for the following people:
- people that are mainly in this just to make money
- people that will be there to simply sell a product or service
- people that are not able to commit to teach at a retreat that they have chosen if they are selected (this lets the whole team and participants down). If this does happen, you will be asked to wait for two years (growth time) before you can apply again.
This opportunity is suitable for the following people:
- people that are passionate about helping others to change their lives
- people that are happy to be paid for their one or two hour time slot to teach at a retreat
- people that are able to make the commitment to turn up and teach at a retreat that they have chosen if they have been selected
Part of the application process requires you to attend an information night in Toowoomba. When I have a group of people that have applied to teach, I will inform them of the info night date, time and location and we'll take it from there.
If you are selected and have a retreat that you would like to teach at, you will be required to attend at least two team member meetings prior to the retreat. This is so we can all get on the same page to bring great healing and wellness for our participants and for ourselves. This will be a team effort so team players only need apply.
The majority of questions should be answered above
However, if you have completely read everything from this page and still have questions, please fill in the contact form below and I will reply.
All questions and answers will be added below over time because I want to make this opportunity transparent for prospective team members as well, and some of them might have the same questions as you. The faster your questions are answered, the easier it will be for you to make the decision if this opportunity is right for you or not.
Q & A will be added below as they come in. When you're ready to apply, simply fill in the form below and select "Please email me the application form"
Q & A
Q: I'd love to teach but I have never taught a group before. Can I still apply?
A: Yes. You will be given an opportunity to talk in front of a small group as part of an ice breaker for you. It's a great way to get started and we all have to start from somewhere. Brief training is provided for you to embrace that public speaking fear and do it anyway! It is so worth it!
Q: Do you have a rough idea of when you would like submissions to be in by/how long we have to respond/apply?
A: When I receive the first 10 application form submissions, I will be in touch with those people to organise the first information evening. When I receive the second 10 application form submissions, I will repeat the process, and so on. This could be an ongoing process to keep things fresh for participants with new teachers and new ideas all the time.
The first people that are selected after the application process, will obviously have first preference as their choice of retreat dates and locations for next year. There will only be so many teaching spots available for each retreat.
Retreat Team Member Contact Form
About Your Facilitator, Kelly Flack
Kelly Flack is a professional energy healing master, mindset coach and mentor.
As a wife and mother of two, Kelly's life changed when she hit rock bottom of depression. She was then guided to discover more about the human potential and she grabbed that chance with all she had.
Since then she has:
- Created The Positive Mindset Momentum Method along with energy healing programs and life enhancing sessions
- Held monthly Healing Gatherings in Toowoomba for local students to practise and build confidence in their energy healing abilities
- Several online courses of meditation, mindset and energy for self healing and personal growth
Kelly specialises in helping people that have somehow become lost in life and feel stuck in todays society. She helps you to tune into your true nature as mindsets shift, energy amplifies and life comes back into a beautiful balance under a brand new and exciting perspective.
Free Events & Courses