Bunya Mountains Reiki Retreat
9th - 10th May 2020
These Reiki Degree Training Retreats Will Give You The Spiritual Connections and Hands-On Experience
To Be Able To Apply Reiki Energy Healing For Yourself, Your Loved Ones and Your Clients Whenever It Is Needed
1st, 2nd and Master Degrees
over one huge Weekend of Healing
Get Your Friends Together and Unlock Your Potential
Reiki Attunements are for 3 different kinds of people.
People that want to:
Expand spiritual development and heighten intuitive abilities for personal growth
Be able to give energetic healing for themselves and for others, including being able to have more calmness of mind
Use Reiki as part of a business modality for clients
Whether you want to sit Reiki for spiritual and personal growth, for self and family healing or as part of a business, when you are attuned by Kelly, you get even more with free monthly Healing Gatherings online or in person. You are not left in the lurch but instead, have the opportunity to continue to grow and build confidence in your healing abilities.
Join Energy Healing Master and Mindset Coach Kelly Flack on a weekend adventure towards spirit team connections, working with Source Energy, clearing blocks and imbalances, recharging yourself to your full potential as you become attuned to this wonderful healing energy.
Whether you’re a professional, entrepreneur, student, or just someone looking to tap into your natural healing abilities, the Reiki attunement process will help you achieve just that!
Using Reiki allows us to awaken to more subtle energies as our awareness and intuition heightens. Being attuned to Reiki, clears blocked energy from your body and your mind. This happens during the attunement process which opens up your bodys energy channels.
Reiki 1st Degree - Saturday 9th May 2020
During the Reiki One course you will learn how to treat yourself and others with Reiki.
This is also known as Reiki 1st Degree and it is a class for beginners and is for everyone interested in learning how to work with Reiki Healing Energy.
You need no special knowledge or ability to start because you will receive all necessary information and training during the course.
The 1st Degree Course is done on the Saturday. Details are as follows
Date: Saturday 9th May 2020
Time: 9am - 7pm
Venue: Bunya Mountains Accommodation Centre.
Cost: $275. This includes your 1st Degree Reiki Certification, Training, Work Manual and 4 Attunements.
During the Reiki 1st Degree Course you will:
- Learn about the history of Reiki
- Experience spiritual connection and hand placement positions for energy healings to effectively take place for self and others
- Uncover the basics about auras and chakras
- Learn how Reiki energy can be accessed for healings for yourself, family members, work colleges, friends, neighbours or anyone that would like to receive it.
- Discover how Reiki can be applied to foods, plants, animals, self, mother earth and so much more!
- Perform aura sweeps and experience giving an energy healing with intuition
- Be connected (re-awakened) to the Reiki life force energy field.
- Receive the 4 full attunements to Usui Reiki 1st Degree
- Receive your certificate of attunement to Reiki 1st degree which also includes your lineage
- Be invited to monthly Healing Gathering events online and in person to continue building up confidence in your naturalhealing abilities.
Reiki 2nd Degree - Sunday 10th May 2020
The Reiki 2 Course takes your Reiki development deeper and further. You learn how to give a distance Reiki beaming session to a situation or event that could be unfolding on the planet at that time.
Three powerful Reiki symbols will also be revealed to you. These symbols will amplify your Reiki treatments exponentially! The Reiki Two symbols are used for protection, mental/emotional healing and distance treatments and when applied, they will take your session to a whole other level.
The 2nd Degree Course is done on the Sunday. Details are as follows
Date: Sunday 10th May 2020
Time: 8am - 6pm
Venue: Bunya Mountains Accomodation Centre.
Cost: $300. This includes your 2nd Degree Reiki Certification, Training, Work Manual and Attunement.
During the Reiki 2nd Degree Course you will:
Reiki Two can be used to benefit everything from Reiki One, as well as situations, circumstances, future events, past events, upcoming meetings, car trips, surgery, overseas clients and so much more!
- Learn the three 2nd Degree Reiki symbols
- Learn how to give a distance Reiki session
- Experience the art of drawing and working with the three Reiki symbols
- Receive the Reiki 2nd Degree attunement
- Receive the Reiki 2nd Degree certificate with lineage on the reverse
- Be invited to monthly Healing Gathering events online and in person to continue building up confidence in your natural healing abilities
Reiki Master Degree - Saturday 9th May 2020
The Reiki Master Degree Course is the final step of the Reiki attunements as during Masters, you will learn how to attune others to Reiki as well.
Becoming a Reiki Master does not mean that you are obliged to attune others but this is simply part of the Master class training.
Looking at it from another point of view, the more people that are attuned to Reiki, the more happier the planet could be :)
The Master Degree Course is done on the Saturday. This is because Reiki Master Degree has a teaching component to it and when you take your Master Degree with Kelly, you will also get to "teach" part of the 1st Degree Class. I will be with you every step of the way.
It is recommended that you work with your 1st and 2nd degrees for a while before becoming attuned to Master Degree. This is so you are able to share your knowledge and growth that only working with 1st and 2nd degrees can bring.
Date: Saturday 9th May 2020
Time: 8am - 7pm
Venue: Bunya Mountains Accommodation Centre.
Cost: $350. This includes your Reiki Master Degree Certification, Training, Work Manual and Attunement.
During The Reiki Master Degree Course You Will:
- Learn Master symbols and how to use them
- Experience the art of drawing your new Master symbols
- Be taken through your Master manual before your 1st degree students arrive
- Teach a class of new 1st degree students by reading to them from Kelly's Master Manual
- Share some stories of your personal experience and knowledge with the new students
- You will watch Kelly perform the attunement process
- Receive the final attunement to Usui Reiki Master Degree
- Receive your certificate of attunement to Reiki Master degree which also includes your lineage
- Be invited to monthly Healing Gathering events online and in person to continue building up confidence in your natural healing abilities.
Things You Need To Know Before You Book
Accommodation and food is NOT included in the Reiki Degree prices.
If you will be sitting your degree with a small group of friends, there are over 140 chalets available for rent. Click here to view them now.
If you prefer, you are also welcome to stay at "Mai". This invitation is for participants only. "Mai"is the Main House where the retreat is being held. Accommodation at "Mai" is available Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights at $65 per person per night. Please let Kelly know if you would like this option.
Light refreshments, tea, coffee and water are provided daily. There is food available on the mountain at Poppys cafe and the general store.
Reiki Degree Prices At A Glance
Reiki 1st Degree $275 - Pre requisite: None
Reiki 2nd Degree $300 - Pre requisite: Reiki 2nd Degree
Reiki Master Degree $350 - Pre requisite: Reiki 1st and 2nd Degrees and a good run of really using and applying 1st and 2nd Degree training on yourself and on other people to be able to gain the experience you will need to share as you help "teach" a 1st degree class.
Spots are limited per class.
Reiki 1st degree 8 spots maximum
Reiki 2nd degree 10 spots maximum (8 spots remain)
Reiki Master degree 4 spots maximum (3 spots remain)
Reiki Retreat Enquiry/Booking Form