#7 Introduction To Chakras
Here are a few things that the 7 main chakras relate to
- ROOT CHAKRA : Money, job, living, lower back, hips, knees ect
- SACRAL CHAKRA : Relationships, partners, children, reproduction, ect
- SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA : Personal Power, anxiety, confidence, stomach
- HEART CHAKRA : Love, depression, guilt, self sabotage, self love ect
- THROAT CHAKRA : Communication, criticism, thyroid, not being heard ect
- THIRD EYE CHAKRA : Intuition, decision making, headaches, feeling lost ect
- CROWN CHAKRA :Awareness, confusion, consciousness, suicidal ect
These are just a few things. The point is, with chakra energy healing you are able to take the steps necessary to remove any heavy energy before it becomes a physical symptom of illness or an unwanted manifested reality.
When you think positively about a certain area of your life, you are giving "good" energy toward its corresponding chakra. This helps the chakra to spin efficiently and distribute energy accordingly to its physical body part and also to its matching external reality.
For example, healthy thoughts around money distributes energy to the root chakra which in turn, provides efficient energy flow to the lower back, hips, legs and down to the toes. And those same healthy vibrational thoughts bring more money flow into your external experience that we call "reality". It's all connected.
Here is The Complete Chakra Menu that will give you more ideas of how your thoughts could be affecting your physical body and your external realities. Fascinating stuff for sure!
Over the next few months we'll dive deeper into working with root chakra energy. Next week we'll start by taking a closer look and feel around how to discern what job, study or career path will be of benefit to you - and you'll do all of this by using your own energy!
I'll see you in next weeks email.
If the above information has been of benefit to you in some way, then please feel free to make a donation which will help to keep this website running and free for all to use:
Kelly Flack xo
Feel free to comment below
Freebies - Events & Courses